Becoming a Sikh Chaplain
If you can answer yes to the majority of questions, please contact us for further details of how you might be able to get involved as a Sikh chaplain.
- Are you aged between 18-75?
- Are you sufficiently fit to meet the physical and emotional demands of hospital visiting and be able to satisfy occupational health screening?
- Are you able to relate warmly and simply in a relaxed manner?
- Do you have a good knowledge of the Sikh faith with habits of prayer and public worship. Are you able to speak confidently about your own faith?
- Are you open minded and able to be non-judgemental?
- Are you able to keep confidentiality and adhere to a code of conduct?
To register your interest in becoming a Sikh volunteer chaplain, please download this form and person specific criteria and return it to us.
|Person Specific Skills for Sikh representatives for Chaplaincy|
|Volunteer Recruitment Form|